What do you do with this kind of fabulous produce that comes less than 20 minutes from your house?? You make a big salad with chipotle dressing to celebrate the bounty of summertime!! This dressing is hands down my all time favorite-even above homemade ranch…it’s that good!!
A chipolte dressing to give your salad some kick!
- 1/2 c. Red Wine Vinegar
- Scant 1/4 tsp stevia glycerite OR you could use 1/3 cup raw honey if you prefer. The stevia glycerite makes this low carb for those of you watching carb intake.
- Salt to taste (I like about 1/2 tsp)
- 1 TBSP Water
- 1 TBSP Adobo Sauce (this is the sauce that is in the can of chipotle peppers)
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 c. Olive or Avocado Oil
- Step 1 Blend in a blender on high for a couple minutes. Pour onto your salad and enjoy!